Monday, July 10

2017-2018 Agendas

If you talk to me for more than 30 minutes, I'll probably bring up agendas at some point. During the school year, my agenda is my best friend, my go-to, my lifeline, and honestly, I would be so lost without it. I've about a million posts about how I've organized my agendas over the years.

Since my freshman year of high school, I've used a Lilly Pulitzer agenda, but this upcoming year I've decided to change it up because I fell in love with these agendas from 1canoe2. The bookstore at Alabama sold them last year, and I could not stop staring at them because they are so beautiful. Then when I saw the 2017-2017 collection, I knew I had to get the floral design. I mean, periwinkle, coral, and gold? Right up my alley.

Even though I've known what agenda I was going to use for the upcoming year since May, I've still be pouring over new arrivals because I love agendas that much, and the new arrivals make even more excited for fall. (It always reminds me of this scene in You've Got Mail.) I even texted my roommate an agenda and told her it was perfect for her. I seriously spend most of my time looking at agendas and organization tips. It's a little ridiculous.

xx, jKm

No comments:

Post a Comment